Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Monthly update!

Okay, so I have decided that if blogging was a job, I would have been soooo fired. Anyways, lets update you all with what has happened to the Perkins family in the past month. First of all Halee had her birthday and turned 6! Gerald got his cast off, ( he sort of took measured into his own hands). Evan is officially potty trained, so I will enjoy two months of no diapers, till the baby comes, and oh by the way it is a BOY! I'm stilll mad that we found out, but oh well, Gerald couldn't stand it any longer. I feel like we already opened our Christmas present! And yes I am getting HUGE! If one more person askes me if I am due any day I am going to hurt someone. I don't think people should even be allowed to make comments to prego women, nothing they say makes you feel good about yourself. Examples: Your gonna have 5 kids? Why, would you do that to yourself? Your stomache can't possibly stretch anymore! Do you always get this big? Wow, you get bigger everytime I see you! You sure did pop out! Are you sure your not having twins? Oh and my favorite, this one came from my sweet Crew, remember the one that is so concerned about my weight gain? "What are those blue lines behind your knees? They are disgusting!" So as you can see I am at that point in my pregnancy when I want people to just focus on something besides my belly! Anyways, Halloween was fun, and the girls and I went down to Tempe for the Breast Cancer walk. That was fun. Even though we walked 5 miles, and I felt like I was going to go into labor, and at the end of the walk a lady asked me if she could take my picture to put on her advertisement that "Everybody can do it!" What's that supposed to mean?

5 comments:

Lydia said...

How rude can people be....I remember asking a girl I went to school with when her baby was due...She wasn't pg...she had gained a litlle weight since I had seen her...I never asked anyone again ever...

*Katie May* said...

Glad things are going well, love the Halloween costumes. Never fun to be at the end of a pregnancy is it? :) There is always something said to bug you or you feel like crap :S Awesome on the potty training!

Unknown said...

I agree 100% with you on the pregnancy comments- people are retarded! I think you look great all the time- even pregnant! Of course, I know no matter what anyone says, you still feel like crap :(... Hope these last 2 months go by fast for you :)

Angela said...

It just means your an over achiever! I couldn't do 5 miles...your awesome :) And if you don't mind I have one comment to make about your belly.....YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Every woman dreams of looking that good! Really! So way to go, again over achiever :)
P.s. your family look so cute on Halloween. Your such a good mom to get involved.

Eileen said...

Allison, most women would love to look like you. I asked a lady at Cibecue if she was PG-she wasn't even married. I thought she was someone else. That was sooooo embarassing.





Dirty little boy!

Dirty little boy!