Congratulations Crew!!!! Thanks for sharing at the Longhurst reunion about your baptism. We love you!
Yay Crew! Can't believe he is that old. Sorry about Gerald and his wrist :( Why does pregnancy seem to last for years? haha I'm sorry for you - hang in there!
Gerald's cast is off-so is helping a little now? Crew is growing up too quickly! I'm excited to go to the zoo with him.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations Crew!!!! Thanks for sharing at the Longhurst reunion about your baptism. We love you!
Yay Crew! Can't believe he is that old. Sorry about Gerald and his wrist :( Why does pregnancy seem to last for years? haha I'm sorry for you - hang in there!
Gerald's cast is off-so is helping a little now? Crew is growing up too quickly! I'm excited to go to the zoo with him.
Post a Comment