OK, so im sure this has happened to you, your kids tell you things that they are really thinking, before thinking it through! First let me go back a few months. When I told the kids that I was pregnant again, they were all excited, but Crew sort of sat there with that look on his face like he just figured something out, then he says, "OH, so that is why you have been exercising so much and not losing any pounds?" Well yesterday we were driving home and Crew asks, "Mom, how much do you weigh?" And I tell him, "It's rude to ask adults how much they weigh." So later on that night, I am laying on the couch with my shirt pulled up so that my stomache was exposed, and Crew is just staring at me, and he says, "Are those pants too tight? What size are they anyway?" So I ask, "Why all the questions, are you worried about me getting fat or something?" And Crew says, "No i'm just wondering how much MORE you weigh than Dad now?"Wow! "Actually, Crew Dad weighs ALOT more than I do!" "Even since you have been pregnant?" He asks. I can see in his face that he does not believe me. Then he walks off and turns to Halee and says, "Can you believe that Dad weighs more than Mom? Cause I dont!"
That same boy also took it upon him self to tell Evan that babies come out of butts! So Evan tells everyone, "I came out of Mom's butt, Mom's BIG butt!" And to top it all off, Halee was talking to me about armpit hair and why Dad's is sooo long. Then she asks, "When I grow up am I going to have little spices like you? And I said what are you talking about? And she says, You know those little peppers under your arms, am i going to have some?" So I guess what my children are trying to tell me is that I am eating MORE than enough, and not shaving QUITE enough! So thanks kids for the honesty!
6 comments:
that whole post had me cracking up. kids are so dang funny.
ha ha ha kids!
LOL, so funny! Don't you just love their honesty? Or what they think is..you certainly don't weigh more than Gerald!!!
ok, i just peed my pants laughing so hard...that is hilarious! and i'm sure you are the cutest pregnant girl EVER!
Holy crap- your kids crack me up!! That was too funny; honest little Crewby :). You always look awesome (even when pregnant), so just tell the kids to shut it :). See you this weekend!
BAH HA HA HA HA! THAT IS FUNNY! I HAVE "SPICES" TOO.
Post a Comment